Horror story of a real demon destroy my life

Horror story of a real demon destroy my life

I was sitting one day in my room, I was in the sixth grade, I did not have friends because I did not get out of the house, my family was traveling a lot and while I'm at home on my own and found a book called (Sun Knowledge) Vshidna curiosity to know what's in this The book, read it until darkness fell and he discovered the magic of the book I was seeing in many horror films, but to try it this was my fault.
From here begins the story, I began to read some of the magic spells and incantations to Attend Muslim jinn, and has already cut off the lights in the room I was in and someone appeared red body with long black hair and black fingernails sharp .. then screamed loud cry and lost consciousness .. and when I woke up my life is no longer an ordinary human life as it was, it became know what will happen before it happens, and I started thinking about demonic destructive ideas, and speak with someone who never left me even when I'm in trouble.

But thank God, now nothing happens of this and of course I tell you this story, and briefly, and I would advise anyone to stay away from the magic gate and the other world.
Horror stories king egypt

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Bell Witch .. terrifying confrontation between man and the forces of metaphysics

10 Worst Performances In Batman Movies